Monday, June 3, 2013

My Summer Makeup Routine

For those hot sunny days BB cream is my favorite especially when I am on the go. It has built in SPF 35 and primer which comes ideal to obtain a good coverage that not only would protect your skin from the sun but will also last long through out the day. 

To conceal any dark circles I use Revlon's Photoready concealer. I love that it comes in a lipstick form which makes it easy to apply. It slides smooth on the skin and is very creamy which will aloud you to apply as much as you need without any caking.
             

Last but not least I use Laura Mercier's shine control pressed translucent powder which is great for oily skins or even just to mattify any shine created by the heat through out the day. To set up my whole make up and for an even longer lasting wear I use Mac's finishing spray and I am set to go!







No comments:

Post a Comment